I’ve been spending a lot of time in the woods, since that’s one of the only places we can go to escape the third wave of Covid-19 here in British Columbia.
Before the pandemic the outdoors has been my place of refuge. And I would escape to the many lakes, hiking trails, mountains, creeks and quiet forested areas in my little community it’s in the woods. I haven’t shared much of this on the blog, but instead uploaded quite a few videos to TikTok. I wanted to share with you my top five favourite TikTok videos I’ve created of the outdoors.
I tried to include something from every season but it was really difficult to choose just one.
1. Sunset – Matsqui Trail, Abbotsford, B.C.
2. Unreal wilderness beauty – Fairmont Hot Springs, Fairmont B.C.
3. Lake Days – Sasquatch Provincial Park, Harrison’s Hot Springs. B.C.
4. The most Canadian Day ever – Bear Mountain, Mission, B.C.
5. Forest Bathing – Hayward Lake, Mission B.C.
How have you guys been passing the time? Let me know in the comments.
If you’d like to see more of what I’ve been up to on TikTok click here